RIPE Meetings are five-day events where Internet Service Providers (ISPs), network operators and other interested parties can:
- Develop an international network of peers and key players in the Internet community
- Join discussions about policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy-related issues
- Take part in plenary sessions, listen to topical presentations, view demonstrations and attend relevant workshops and tutorials
- Socialise with other attendees at lunches, coffee breaks and informal evening social events
- If you can’t attend a RIPE Meeting in person, you will be able to participate remotely, via links on this website. These links will available before the RIPE Meeting begins.